Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Battery Hours of O2

I really fedup with my O2 battery hours! My O2 Atom has some many function and games but the battery hours really s*cks! I just play game for half an hour and it consumes 50% of my O2 battery hours? I just can't imaging that. That is no point to have a sophisticated device that can only be use for a while.

Compare to my Nokia N73 Music Edition, i can listen to FM radio/music for a whole day but my Nokia N73 still have more than 60% battery hours. That is what we call balance design! The battery hours really can support the N73 as a great music device & a handphone at the same time.

2 comments:

Rhythm Lifestyle said...

get another battery for ur O2 just incase there is no more battery or maybe u need to make an important call..

Ah Bao said...

BTW...
i get another battery also, i need the remove the one attached to my O2 right?

whenever we take out the battery, the temparory memory of O2 will be gone. For example, the registered game will become unregistered liao... need to re-register again. That is real troublesome!

regret!! i should by N95!!